Friday, December 11, 2009

this is what i said

okay sounds lyk a deal to me justin i didnt want ot marry u neway bye forever i dnt love u nemore and ur promises are fake so i hope the nxt girl enjoys ur tearzz cuz im done with u i nvr want ne thing to do with u evr again buh bye now                    victoria laray




his gf said


 look bitch i dont know the situation but this needs to fuckin stop. . .... hes moven on to something better, if there r more issues just come to me


i said
byeeeeeeee bitchezzzzz later i dnt feel lyk fightin mite ruin my pretty face buh bye


i also said


yeah im sure u can take me on he still loves me so fuckin beat tht and i dnt want to waste my time on u your not worth it


he told me


LEAVE ME THE FUCK LONE FOR EVER


ohhhkayy baby doesnt bother me a bit

1 comment: