Monday, December 21, 2009

stop it

stop looking at me
b/c rite now i dnt care
ur the one tht wanted this
u asked to b left alone
and u moved on to something "better"
and now i have moved on
dont look at me with those "sad" eyes
it doesnt work nemore with me
i want something new
and your just part of my past
everything has changed
so u just have to get used to it
sure i look at you
but not the way i used to
i c it in ur eyes u miss me
and ill admit i miss u to
but im not coming back
ive learned my lesson
ive been broken enough
u hurt me enough
and now im over it
u used to say forever but ive learned forever doesnt exist
my dreams have been shattered
and now i feel new
letting go of u
was easier than holding on to something
tht was never rele truly there
so baby im movin on we had fun
but now its over
i still love u
idk y tho
its just something inside me
just part of letting go

No comments:

Post a Comment