Wednesday, December 9, 2009

im over it and he should b to
he wanted to move on so im lettin him
and im movin on too so w/e
life was like the super shot for me all it was doing was shooting down
now i feel better more motivated to live life like i should
i could care less anymore what he thinks or what he says
im going to do what i need to and thats move on


this is what i said

yeah well i guess this is goodbye until im 18. if we even c each other then. im going to stop writing, texting, and calling you. b/c its time for me to move on. ive accepted you this whole time thru everything. i would say we could b friends but i prolly couldn't do it. youve thrown me down so many times after we broke up and this morning you hit the spot. ive realized ive been hurting myself this whole time. so im done with it. if u keep ur arms open for me lyk u said ill prolly come back. but if you close them ill stay away. i still love you and i kno u love me. but im movin on for now so bye
                                            -victoria

i did it i knew i could the whole time but i didnt want to letting go of something is much easier than holding on to something that isnt there

1 comment:

  1. kyle said this was the dumbest goodbye im very hurt by tht
    he mite not love me but i still
    LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete